Dedicated to the advancement of automatic fire sprinklers
Saving Lives and Property
The Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board of Southern California is dedicated to the advancement of the automatic fire sprinkler industry through policies that promote the vital role that fire sprinkler systems play in saving lives and limiting property damage.
The Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board was established in August, 1987, to support and encourage responsible workmanship through its member contractors. We are funded by Southern California contractors who employ sprinkler fitters trained by Sprinkler Fitters Local 709. Call on a member contractor to assure the highest level of quality and safety for the installation of your automatic fire sprinkler system.
The goals of the Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board are to:
- Establish and foster a working relationship with the fire service, the code enforcement community, and the general public.
- Foster the interest of supporting members and others related to the automatic fire sprinkler industry.
- Engage in public relations to develop and increase consumer demand and business activities.
- Conduct educational programs for fire and public officials to understand materials, techniques, and standards to improve the fire sprinkler industry.
- Represent the members at legislative hearings and organizational or association meetings.
- Engage in any other activities or programs to promote the automatic fire sprinkler industry.